Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I love Pisgah
3,406 Posts
Dunno man, but I'll be there;). Us duck dudes gotta stick together ya know. Team name? Arc Angel Adventures is our team name fwiw.

You also gonna be at the Bakers Dozen 12hr this weekend? I'm stoked and ready to rumble.

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
Right/left probably...

That was the course at the Knobscorcher last weekend, it's fifteen fast miles and is in fantastic shape. I'm note sure where/how they will stage transition/support areas, though- they might have to be a little ways apart from each other. E-mail goneriding.com, ask Dave for more info, he'll be glad to help. The shop I race for will be doing neutral support at this event, it's going to be a ton of fun at a fantastic venue.

Peace, Mike

·
Jabberwocky Jockey
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Duckman said:
Dunno man, but I'll be there;). Us duck dudes gotta stick together ya know. Team name? Arc Angel Adventures is our team name fwiw.

You also gonna be at the Bakers Dozen 12hr this weekend? I'm stoked and ready to rumble.
I'd like to but I was at Tsali all last w/e, I'm going to the TDG next weekend, gotta pay the piper this w/e (can I get a amen from the married congregation?)

I am doing a 2 man team at Tsali (our name is 2 Gears, 4 Nuts and something, I forgot. My teamate send in the entry, I forgot what we are called). I will be hard to miss as I am pretty sure I will be the only one there on a singlespeed Haro with a rubber duck on the stem.

Good luck this w/e and at Tsali.

·
Jabberwocky Jockey
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mike Brown said:
That was the course at the Knobscorcher last weekend, it's fifteen fast miles and is in fantastic shape. I'm note sure where/how they will stage transition/support areas, though- they might have to be a little ways apart from each other. E-mail goneriding.com, ask Dave for more info, he'll be glad to help. The shop I race for will be doing neutral support at this event, it's going to be a ton of fun at a fantastic venue.

Peace, Mike
Thanks, I like that course. Maybe the transition would be in the Start Line area up the gravel road (although it would make more sense to have it in the paved lot, I dunno).

Anyway, just trying to decide what gear to bring. I used 34X16 last week and it was fine for one lap, methinks it might be to much for 6 or 7. I may go back to 34X17 for the 12.

·
Homey the Clown
185 Posts
Where's the 2 person category?

It sucks that there is no 2 person category. I actually emailed Dave about it months ago and he said they'd think about it, which means, naaah. The jump from 4 person to solo is huge, and I'd love to do it with my wife, but we can't even race coed, because I'm an expert (a slow one, but that's what my license says). So we'd have to race in the 4 person sport category. Not that I'm saying that have to support every possible category combination, but creating a transition category for people who aren't quite ready (or don't want) to race solo would be a great idea, and would probably bring in more racers (hint, hint). We'd probably already be signed up if a 2 person category existed.

jimbo

Darkwing Duck said:
I am doing a 2 man team at Tsali (our name is 2 Gears, 4 Nuts and something, I forgot. My teamate send in the entry, I forgot what we are called). I will be hard to miss as I am pretty sure I will be the only one there on a singlespeed Haro with a rubber duck on the stem.

Good luck this w/e and at Tsali.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.