Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
" 12 HOURS OF TEMECULA RACE #3
**********UPDATE**********

Due to permitting and environmental issues we will be using the same basic course as our #2 race. With a few small changes, the changes will include a .75 mile new singletrack section and the infamous .5 mile race track section from the first race.

Geoladders and I mapped and plotted the course this past weekend (9-29-06) . The course will be just shy of 11 miles and have 1300 ft of elevation. We will not be going backwards on the course. It will be run the same direction as previous.

The course is riding fun and fast. My work crews and I will be out on the course weekly till race day, grooming and tightening things up. I promise this will be fun, fantastic, and challenging course for everyone. Geoladders should have the course posted by Monday.

Other news:
- Niterider lighting systems joins our team and will be out at the race to provide support to our racers for the night race laps. Niterider has also donated some light sets to be raffled to our lucky racers

- Siren bikes have graciously donated a custom singlespeed frame to the winner of our overall solo singlespeed category. The frame will be a 96r. 29in wheel up front and 26 in the rear. Amazing handling and fast rolling!

- Canari cycling gear has come on board and donated a bunch of jerseys and shorts to be raffled off to our racers.

- Red Bull Energy drinks will be on hand providing that quick burst of energy for our tired racers!

Clif Bar has come on board to help supply our racers with recover and maintain optimum race pace!

The big news for us is that next year we will hosting a series of endurance mountain biking events throughout Southern California. The new race series will be known as
" Southern California Endurance Mountain Biking" SCEMB. Our dates and venues are still being set so stay tuned and get ready to rock SoCal next year!

We are also in the works of coordinating with several other California promoters to start the California State Endurance solo series. Which will award points to solo riders attending races from the Oregon border on down to San Diego. Stay tuned for more solo news!

Jason Ranoa
[email protected]

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
New pics of the course

went out with Geoladders main man Terry and we mapped the course and took a few phots. You can check out the course at www.geoladders.com or www.12hrsoftemecula.com
But here are some of the latest pics:

Attachments

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NITERIDER lighting systems - Prizes -

Niterider has graciously donated some HID lighting systems to be given away to some lucky racers at the " 12 Hours of Temecula "
Niterider will be on hand to provide support for the 3-4 hours of darkness at the end of the race.
Thanks Niterider for the support!
Jason

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Niterider has graciously donated some HID lighting systems to be given away to some lucky racers at the " 12 Hours of Temecula "
Niterider will be on hand to provide support for the 3-4 hours of darkness at the end of the race.
Jason

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Jason

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Niterider support and - prizes-

Jason

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pre ride and trail maintenance

Hello Racers,
We will be out at the course this sunday. Pretty much all day! The trail is looking really good. The only thing we could really use is a little rain. But of course rain or shine I will be out there with Jake the wonder mutt getting dirty and tightening up the trails.If anyone would like to preride , either meet me out there or drop me and email.
[email protected]

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Course Is Riding Great!

Well we've been putting a lot of time on the course getting it ready for all you enurance fanatics. Mother nature helped us out a little last week with some rain (which was greatly appreciated) The course is running fast and furious. Top lap times will probably be around 40-45 minutes. We will have the whole course marked during next week. Plus some more maintenance and trail sweat. See ya on the trails!

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The Course is marked and ready to rock

The course is marked and riding great. Numbers are up and the racing looks challenging. Check us out if you havent already. Should be a great race with memories ready to be made!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.