Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Hey Al

Hey Al,
As usual it was a pleasure to watch you guys rock the house. Have some great recovery and hopefully we'll see you in Deer Valley!
By the way the results are being posted either this afternoon or early mornig. Along with a race video and photos. Stay tuned!
Jason

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
RANOACLAN said:
Hey Al,
As usual it was a pleasure to watch you guys rock the house. Have some great recovery and hopefully we'll see you in Deer Valley!
By the way the results are being posted either this afternoon or early mornig. Along with a race video and photos. Stay tuned!
Jason
Any update on results?

·
Registered
786 Posts
Thanks for posting those Jason!

Do you know if any of the pictures that Vic took will be made available? I think there was a photographer camped out on Tunnels as well.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Hey Tom

It was great having you out there with all your crew from AZ. There are pics up from the race. I am also getting more and more pics in everyday. I will get a photo box setup so everyone can post. for now check out the website www.12hrsoftemecula.com and also check out www.socaltrailriders.com and look at the 12 Hours of Temecula blogs. there are alot of photos. Those guys are great.
Jason

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.