Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well race prep is going awesome! The course is semi marked and looking great! My partner in climb and I (my pops) were out today just doing a little marking and maintenance so we thought we'd share some photos.
The race is will be happening on January 20th. Thats in 11 days! Registration looks great and the competition should be world class. This is the first year weve included age group and ability group solo categories. Our solo registration is the biggest its ever been! Great job racers. We look forward to seeing you out at the race!
Jason:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Smile and think light!
172 Posts
Jason, Heather and the gang,

Props for putting on another fun event at Vail! I had a really good time and can't wait for the next one. The course was pretty cool - whosever idea it was to put the photographer at the bottom of the cheese grater was a good one. It made me ride it every time! Can't wait to see the pics from that since Brendan was busy being my support, I don't have any pics of my own.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Jason and Crew -
agreed, this was another great event. I was only able to do the Jan. one last year, but I'm making it a priority to do all 3 this year.
I highly recommend this grassroots event. Great promotion, people and venue. How many big time promoters give cash back on the course (not just for the fastest lap/winner etc.) in addition to running a well organized event?

Looking forward to June! Thanks, J, your hard work is appreciated!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.