Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
I am not sure if they do or not. I did the race last year as a duo team and we didn't need to recharge our lights so I didn't look to see if they offered it.

·
Registered
767 Posts
I don't think...

I raced a duo last year, didn't need to recharge, so I'm not certain.
But I really don't recall any recharging area. Doing solo this year so
I'm borrowing a 2nd battery. Sorry I wasn't more help.
Good luck.

·
Registered
211 Posts
They haven't had a recharging station any of the years I've raced there. There is also no electricity on the premesis, bring a generator if you're looking for a recharge.... Also, bring all your own water (none available on site), extra TP and a pop-up shelter as well. Camping is in one of 2 big fields, and there is almost always a heavy dew. If you've got a support team, 2 way radios can be a real help since trans area is 1/2 mile or so from the camping area (unless you're a solo).

It is a great race, very windy & narrow singletrack w/ tons of switchbacks and technical stretches... It can be a tough course to pass, trails are extremely narrow, which also makes them very fun at night, almost like you're in a little tree covered tunnel. One of the really cool things is that on much of the course, you can see other parts of the trail; so you'll see other riders right nearby, but you might be several minutes apart in terms of actual trail time...

Big fun! see you there...

·
Registered
55 Posts
No Recharge

They don't have a recharge area, also I'm looking for people to race this race if interested I have placed 1st,2nd, 1st in sport 3man looking for a competitive sport team.

-Darren

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.