Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Any MTBR folks considering doing this. Impy. pimpbot and i are in the process of putting together a 4 person team at this point.Sure would be fun to have some more MTBR folks out there...

·
Ride what you want!!
2,202 Posts
jrm said:
Any MTBR folks considering doing this. Impy. pimpbot and i are in the process of putting together a 4 person team at this point.Sure would be fun to have some more MTBR folks out there...
You suck!

I haven't been on a bike for over 2 weeks. I'm scared to see how much weight I've gained and how much stamina I've lost since I'll be nursing a recovering back when I get back on.

george

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
george_da_trog said:
You suck!

I haven't been on a bike for over 2 weeks. I'm scared to see how much weight I've gained and how much stamina I've lost since I'll be nursing a recovering back when I get back on.

george
How about a TrogTeam?

·
don't try this at home
1,601 Posts
george_da_trog said:
You suck!

george
i hear ya on the back thing. i started riding slowly this past week, after about 2 weeks, on the road. flat rides, mostly, and short-ish distances.

·
Registered
11,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
maybe this is what the doc ordered?

george_da_trog said:
You suck!

george
Think of all the rest your getting though. The events still a month off man..you could pull it off.

·
Registered
11,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You too...

moschika said:
i hear ya on the back thing. i started riding slowly this past week, after about 2 weeks, on the road. flat rides, mostly, and short-ish distances.
Man whats up with that..some weirdo planet alignment or something..

·
Old Guy that rides
183 Posts
TWW will be there

THere will be several of the TWW crew up there for that one....fun stuff!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts