Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Speed996
53 Posts
This is a great event! Still small and friendly... Had a blast last year. I still use my "Chamois Butter" Koozie (sp?) that I won in the raffle last year for most of my post ride beverages! :)

Hope to see you all there!

·
Old and Slow
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Only a couple of days left to enter AND get this year's groovy shirt and swag bag. If you enter after Tuesday, no shirt, no goodies, but still a great race in 60°-80° temps. Rental lights are available through Tori @ Light & Motion contact her at: tbroughton @ lightandmotion.com (take out the spaces of course).

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
:DIm starting to get exicted.! And no I did not finish last year 7 laps by 2 am and I was done. Just want to finish this year.

·
Tange your face
28 Posts
looking for team member(s)

Just found out i will be in town. Anyone looking for a duo partner? I am riding geared.

Nevermind. Just signed up with a former women's state champ. From Prescott. Any guesses?

Stoked to be riding. See you all there!:ciappa:

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Its not looking very good right now.fricken pooring all morning. Im going over to the race place here in a little bit and check it out and see if i can get some info.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Its not looking very good right now.fricken pooring all morning. Im going over to the race place here in a little bit and check it out and see if i can get some info.

I rode the course on Wed and it was very muddy then. We have had a ton of rain since then and I'm sure it is not any better. Not sure if they are going to have the event or not.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts