Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Registration is filling quickly! Duo already full and Solo just has a few spots open, but spaces available in 3-4 person team category, so grab another body and come on down!!!! We do cap the race at 450 folks so as to keep it as a FUN event and the course is 95% single-track, which makes for great riding but not the best for passing.

·
Registered
510 Posts
First off totaly bummded the duo is all full:mad:

second why in the hell is a 12 hour race scheduled on Mothers DAY! I mean that is just crule for all of us that are married with kids. Why in the hell did the race not get sched. for Fathers Day if anything.

Even if I got the cardnel ok from the wife, I would have been paying for that move for a long time.

Just a thought and consideration for us married folk....:skep:

·
Registered
340 Posts
29or6to4 said:
why in the hell is a 12 hour race scheduled on Mothers DAY! I mean that is just crule for all of us that are married with kids. Why in the hell did the race not get sched. for Fathers Day if anything.
I just traded Father's Day and Mother's Day with my wife.

I just haven't figured out as good a solution for the 24 Hours of the Old Pueblo which has been scheduled on Valentine's Day.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.