Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy New!!!!!!
We here at the "12 Hours of Temecula" wish you all the best for 2008!
We are getting close to the first race of the 2008 season. January 26th is right around the corner and things are heating up! The course is running super fast and with the new section is challenging and fun. Registration is going great and the weather looks like it is right on target for the race.

Looks like we'll be having a racing legend with us for the 2008 series. Hall of Famer David " Tinker " Juarez will be coming out and enjoying the early season fitness. It is a true honor and blessing to have Tinker at our races. The level of competition, hard work, and dedication he brings constantly sets the example for others to follow! It will be exciting to watch him challenge the course this January.

Throughout the last 2 years Intense Cycles has really backed our event and helped to make it a premier endurance race in the Mountain Bike community. Not long ago many folks thought that our little race series would'nt make it past the first race. But 3 years later here we are going stronger than ever. Intense Cycles has stood by us the entire time and we greatly appreciate the support. For the 2008 season Intense Cycles has stepped up and become the headliner for the " SoCal Endurance Racing" This is an amazing partnership and has already allowed us to incorporate 2 Southern California Bike Festivals for the year. Plus we are looking for great things in the future! Intense Cycles will be on hand at every race to provide Demos and advice to our racers. Plus the frames they donate not only provide a great incentive to our racers but help the local community as well. Thanks Intense we appreciate the SUPPORT!

A Note to our racers:
Registration is up and going. The website has changed so click on the "12 Hours Of Temecula" Logo and go register. The earlier you register the easier it is for our crew to hammer out the logistics for the race. So please register early. Of course for all you slow pokes, registration will be open till the weds night 12:00 midnight before the race and also the evening before the race and the morning of the race from 6am - 8am.
All racers must be checked in prior to 8am the morning of the race. Check in also means waivers signed and packets picked up. No waiver signed means no racing.
Have a great day and a fantastic New Year!!! 2008 is your Year!!!

Jason Ranoa
"12 Hours Of Temecula"
www.12hrsoftemecula.com
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Who is going to the race?????

I am coming up (hopefully) to support Team Quebec. A duo team. Marie-Helene won a Xterra tri event at Vail Lake and is gonna have to drag her man around the course. I bet she does more laps than he does.

GO MARIE!!!!!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

BUMP!!!! One week left. Who else is going? It was only 42 here at the beach this morning. I bet it is colder at start time in T-mec.:eek:

·
Registered
25 Posts
noslogan said:
I am coming up (hopefully) to support Team Quebec. A duo team. Marie-Helene won a Xterra tri event at Vail Lake and is gonna have to drag her man around the course. I bet she does more laps than he does.

GO MARIE!!!!!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

BUMP!!!! One week left. Who else is going? It was only 42 here at the beach this morning. I bet it is colder at start time in T-mec.:eek:

I will have to second that. You might want to bring your knee warmers :)

Can't wait to see the new course. They are getting better each race. :thumbsup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts