Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Category Winner
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A group of us are going for a leisurely paced ride in the Bent Creek happy place. This will be the "wait for everybody every three feet and then re-start" kinda ride, OK? Meeting at the Hard Times Trailhead (The one everybody seems to park at) at 9:30am.
Heart rate monitors and such are not welcome. People from South Carolina can come, but we will make fun of your Southern accent (bunch of ********).
Formal dress optional. Bow ties discouraged.

·
Category Winner
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maida7 said:
what time? what parking lot?
Oh, just anywhere in the woods at any time that's good for you.
I edited my original post when I saw that you had pointed out my lack of obviously important info.

·
Official Cooler Inspector
2,652 Posts
Sombody call Kevin! He has a few chips and beverages left over from last night's meeting and I'd be more than willing to host the ride from my house for further discussions of bike related topics. I need some official minutes!

:skep:

Maida - count me out of Turkey Pen. Back yard ride = no driving.

·
Category Winner
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thadthetroll said:
"Ghetto" style homebuilt fixed gear riders come along......
old? yes
stupid? yes
slow? yes
burned out? yes
"Ghetto" style homebuilt fixed gear riders? Only if you bring enough for the whole class.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Well,

We do have 4 more besides the ones Gabe & i will be riding, again fitting 5'6"-5'10" so if you are serious then we can bring some loaners.
Our plan is to ride from Gabes house( close to Tara`s) but we can throw some in a car or if anyone is really interested then we could pedal over to Gabes on the "hood" trails and folks could select..they all have Shimano pedals....

·
pronounced may-duh
4,306 Posts
M-U-M said:
Maida - count me out of Turkey Pen. Back yard ride = no driving.
I wish I could make it to this but it looks like I have to go to yet another kids party at the Fun Depot. JOY:madman: Probably won't be able to get out to the trails untill 1:30pm. That would have been a bit late do the turkey pen ride anyways. Theres always next weekend.

·
H8 H8 H8
864 Posts
"M is for Mudflaps"

teamdicky said:
People from South Carolina can come, but we will make fun of your Southern accent (bunch of ********).
Waahhl, ah reckon ah maht load up muh 'sickle and go on up thar. Iffn ah kin git mah
lil lady tuh mind muh dawg. Ya'll gwine t'av any likker?

Aiiight?

ZB

(zee beyuh)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Broussard said:
Waahhl, ah reckon ah maht load up muh 'sickle and go on up thar. Iffn ah kin git mah

Aiiight?

ZB

(zee beyuh)

:lol: :lol: :lol: That is great. I am gonna try to get in a ride up "yonder" hopefully this afternoon, if you see some riducuously good looking guy:rolleyes: riding a Enduro that will be me. "Welt I reckon if ya'lls gone pull a party out of ye @$$ ye best stand up." "What, that's not how you drink a beer, I'll show you how to drink a beer mutha f**ka," Fink; Beerfest.:p :cool: :rockon: :cornut: :crazy: :yesnod:

·
Category Winner
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Broussard said:

Aiiight?

ZB

(zee beyuh)
Damn, I left my South Carolina to English dictionary at home, and SC isn't an option on Babelfish.

·
H8 H8 H8
864 Posts
Wahl,

teamdicky said:
Damn, I left my South Carolina to English dictionary at home, and SC isn't an option on Babelfish.
Ah cain't hep it iffn yew cain't tawk raht.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts