Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Single Malt
958 Posts
Spooky!

Some tunnels kind of freak me out too! Not to mention how they have that musty-damp-make you not want to breath kind of smell to them!!:nonod:

·
Young, Shawn Young
3,165 Posts
Cool! That tunnel is pretty freaky. What the heck is with all the rubble in there?? I see your up to you one handed tricks again. I was just thinking about this-you should get one of those gorilla tripods. I bought one and tried it the other day, pretty cool. You can wrap those things around anything including I suppose your bike frame.

·
Prone To Internet Drama
238 Posts
I know that tunnel! Its right behind my house (a few miles) and it used to be a RR tunnel but was apparently too small so they just bypassed it with the modern RR line. It has rubble b/c it's sort of slowly caving in. Its only about a 100 yds long. You can see it from I-15 if you know where to look and when.

I personally hate riding out in that RR track valley b/c it is sooooo rocky it's crazy. All those "roads" out there just beat the crap out of me whenever I ride them. The radio tower road is not too bad and a good climb though. I have discovered a small and very technical singletrack trail system that I've been cleaning up that has been turning out to be very fun a little further north from there near Desert Oasis High School.

·
prbs
146 Posts
It has come to my attention...

that some other mtbr posters are disgruntled for not having their own forum page; like midwestern states having to share one board, and other regions, too.
I think Beagledadi deserves his own forum page. He could franchise, become spokesperson for various mtb accessory brands, demo cameras, gps, editing software, suture colors and guages...
Anyone ride in the snow today? Matty? Snow? Video? Your own page? What doya think?:idea:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.