Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
607 Posts
Seems like they kind of messed up when describing the enduro and enduro EVO...

"Also new for 2011 are the EVO editions to some familiar models. The 140mm Enduro is also available as a 160mm coil sprung Enduro EVO."

140mm Enduro ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
114 Posts
Why all the crappy pics of the SX Trail II? Haven't seen one that isn't at some bad angle or low res.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
238 Posts
nightofthefleming said:
Seems like they kind of messed up when describing the enduro and enduro EVO...

"Also new for 2011 are the EVO editions to some familiar models. The 140mm Enduro is also available as a 160mm coil sprung Enduro EVO."

140mm Enduro ?

That is probably the race version EVO R? Wouldn't one just by a stumpy then? Dunno...

No news on the Stumpy Evo.... I need to get that price man because the Giant Reign is lookin good too. BLASPHEMY!!!!!! :nono:
 

·
Ben-Jammin
Joined
·
678 Posts
papabear050 said:
That is probably the race version EVO R? Wouldn't one just by a stumpy then? Dunno...

No news on the Stumpy Evo.... I need to get that price man because the Giant Reign is lookin good too. BLASPHEMY!!!!!! :nono:
There isn't an EVO-R Enduro.

Whoever wrote the article goofed up.

The Stumpjumper FSR Evo Trail is probably going to be around $3,800-$4,200 MSRP. Mark my words!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
238 Posts
CasteelG said:
There isn't an EVO-R Enduro.

Whoever wrote the article goofed up.

The Stumpjumper FSR Evo Trail is probably going to be around $3,800-$4,200 MSRP. Mark my words!

Whoa... might as well get an s works, Ibis Mojo, or something full carbon. You can get real premium build for 4200 bucks...
 

·
Ben-Jammin
Joined
·
678 Posts
papabear050 said:
Whoa... might as well get an s works, Ibis Mojo, or something full carbon. You can get real premium build for 4200 bucks...
Well, you can usually get bikes for at least 10% below MSRP at most dealers as well as discounts on gear and such... and it includes nice amenities like the command post and such which are expensive. The parts build looks really nice.

And not everyone wants carbon.

And you might be able to get a used s-works bike for that price, but buying used bikes (especially carbon ones) is a crap shoot.

And you're also getting a lifetime warranty on the frame, which is nice (I've used that warranty multiple times).

But you do make some valid points, the Mojo and Mojo HD are amazing bikes and a really good value.
 

·
\m/ \m/
Joined
·
368 Posts
Any got a photo of the Epic Expert EVO R Carbon 29er; other than the one in the dealer's catalog?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,544 Posts
papabear050 said:
Whoa... might as well get an s works, Ibis Mojo, or something full carbon. You can get real premium build for 4200 bucks...
Those bikes don't interest me but a Stumpjumper with a 66 degree head angle does.
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top