Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just hit 100 where I am at in Auburn. Gonna be a long hot week. I think I need to charge the lights and hit the trail sometime after 10pm.

Or....head for higher ground

·
Registered
737 Posts
106 and climbing south Central Valley. going to be 108 by Wed. Yeup! going to higher ground is how we Trogs do it.

·
NedwannaB
12,792 Posts
Dangit!

bigboulder said:
just hit 100 where I am at in Auburn. Gonna be a long hot week. I think I need to charge the lights and hit the trail sometime after 10pm.

I should've stayed up in North Shore LT a few more days! Tempured 80 degrees......
Stopped for a kiddie snack break in Vacaville yesterday afternoon and when I got out of the car my sandals stuck to the parking lot. Felt like 110 :madmax:

·
NedwannaB
12,792 Posts
Someone on warehouse intercom......

Finch Platte said:
It's got to be at least 120 out in the warehouse here at work. No focking way I'm going out there. :madmax:
......"Gary, need you out here pronto to pull a special order!" :D

I was actually thinking about you fp while I was hustling my gaggle of girls accross the asphalt lot into McD's explaining to them that people really do live in these hot places between us out towards the coast, and G'mas up in Incline :cool: don't know how you valley peeps do it!! :confused:

·
Fermented Grain Sampler
clinking clanking clattering collection of collagenous junk
4,168 Posts
Fack.... I need to go back to Donner. It was a nice 90ish yesterday and I had a lake to drop into. Then we come back down to this crap. :rolleyes:
Wife ran an errand today and the external temp from the car thermostat showed 113.

·
Crazed Country Rebel
6,345 Posts
bigboulder said:

I think if we all just paid more taxes and bought carbon credits from Al Gore, it would be a helluva lot cooler outside!

·
Trail Goddess
988 Posts
I want to go back to Tahoe.

The clincher for me was coming back to work today after a long weekend and being told the Post Office will no longer be providing water for it's employees on triple digit days.:madmax: This after hearing that management can afford to go to $20+ lunches. I know it sounds whiney, but it just shows why the PO is going downhill. 'Screw the customers and employees long as managers get bonuses all is well.'

Rant over. Dang it's hot!!!!

Fiona

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.