Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Lone Wolf McQuade
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...."Girlscout vid", that sounds yummy, perv :ihih:

.... Anywho, the Guns-n-Roses cover of this Rolling Stones tune gets crazier than I like so just hit mute and hum yourself a little something. ;)
I just missed Marshall, yes, I've given Marcus a new name, crash @ minute 2:50.....I'm going to need him to do a reinactment of the incodent next time I see him :thumbsup:

Matt

10-30-08 Girlscout Trail from Matt Rozar on Vimeo.

·
Single Malt
958 Posts
Another great vid!

Hey, I even liked the tunes. Also an excellent demonstration of yielding to the uphill rider!:cornut: I'm kidding, it was obvious that they were already stopped, trying to catch their breath!!! Your timng was awesome!!! I'm waiting for another!!!!:D

·
Single Malt
958 Posts
beagledadi said:
...."Girlscout vid", that sounds yummy, perv :ihih:
.... Anywho, the Guns-n-Roses cover of this Rolling Stones tune gets crazier than I like so just hit mute and hum yourself a little something. ;)
I just missed Marshall, yes, I've given Marcus a new name, crash @ minute 2:50.....I'm going to need him to do a reinactment of the incodent next time I see him :thumbsup:

Matt

10-30-08 Girlscout Trail from Matt Rozar on Vimeo.
With a lead-in like this, the FEDS have already hacked into your computer!:eekster:

·
Registered
327 Posts
This was one of my favorite biking incidents in recent memory. Marcus cuts in front of me going into girl scout, yells at me to give him space, so I do, and then he shortly thereafter bites it in an enormous cloud of dust. Simply brilliant.

Dan

·
Lone Wolf McQuade
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
transient said:
This was one of my favorite biking incidents in recent memory. Marcus cuts in front of me going into girl scout, yells at me to give him space, so I do, and then he shortly thereafter bites it in an enormous cloud of dust. Simply brilliant.

Dan
I was wondering who that was in front of me, you were haulin' some arse! It makes for good video if I'm on your rear wheel but my legs were saying nope. I just missed the Marshall (Marcus) spill, dang it. Good times :thumbsup:

Matt

·
Registered
13,211 Posts
big_slacker said:
... I mean everyone goes fast on the smooth stuff but you guys HAUL over the rocky stuff. :D
Ummm..... Girl Scout is the smooth stuff! :D

Nice work on the camera and the flow, Matt. Nothing like a fast swoopy bomb down GS to get you going. Fun trail.

PS: I liked the soundtrack..... (the original would've been even better).

·
Registered
327 Posts
jdcatnau said:
Hey are you still in the states or are you back up north? Gotta love marcus, I don't think I have ever seen him make it through a ride without crashing!

Jeff C.
Yep, still alive. Been up north skiing. I'll be back in Vegas middle of next week and looking to get some rides in.

Dan

·
V-Shaped Rut
3,178 Posts
LOL! I meant plowing over some of the mid trails rocks near the bottom. I have to pick through some of those on my hardtail. :D

KRob said:
Ummm..... Girl Scout is the smooth stuff! :D

Nice work on the camera and the flow, Matt. Nothing like a fast swoopy bomb down GS to get you going. Fun trail.

PS: I liked the soundtrack..... (the original would've been better).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.