Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
201 Posts
uncanny, i was just looking at some of your vids and watched the cowboy one again. that was fun....just minutes ago....

i am going out tomarrow, not sure where yet. maybe BD for a 20mi or so. i have the garb, weather wont stop me...any plans?
 

·
Lone Wolf McQuade
Joined
·
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wazz up Tony!

As I was clearing some room out in my computer today I must have deleted the Quick Time program that opens ITunes....that sucks :madman: It says that in order to reinstall QT I have to reinstall ITunes.... my Wife with kill me if I lose all her stuff. I'll work on restoring the computer in the morning and then go out on the road bike, have a good ride :thumbsup:

Matt
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
201 Posts
road ride? you are going to frost your sack off. it is a tad chilly, and a bit breezy, but i am going to check out BD tomarrow. just put on a new rear tire, the big nevegal tubeless, and i am going to try to put the screws to it. we need to hook up one of these days. let me know when you want to ride this away.
 

·
Lone Wolf McQuade
Joined
·
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was messing with my GoPro camera and hooked it up to me Camelback. I was so excited that I took off for Bootleg.....well, the wind was blowing like crazy, it was cold, I lost 2 pins that hold on my V-brake pads.. I improvised them back on and called it quits after 10 miles. The camera was pointed to far down so the pictures and video aren't worth anything...how was your ride :rolleyes:
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
223 Posts
Cool video! Which rails were those? I rode there for the first time today and they are some fun trails. Met a really nice guy out there, misunderstood his directions and when down Boneshaker? i think. That is a crazy trail.
 

·
Lone Wolf McQuade
Joined
·
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
stubs179 said:
Cool video! Which rails were those? I rode there for the first time today and they are some fun trails. Met a really nice guy out there, misunderstood his directions and when down Boneshaker? i think. That is a crazy trail.
I always park at the Par None/POW parking lot and start up Par None, make a left on Mother (out and back) to the West Leg hook-up, up West Leg and then Boyscout. I'll come back Down Boyscout for a little Caldera to inner Caldera, go down Girlscout to the bathrooms, think about doing the Lake View Loops but cut across IMBA and go down POW. I've really enjoyed riding out there lately :thumbsup:

Matt
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
223 Posts
beagledadi said:
I always park at the Par None/POW parking lot and start up Par None, make a left on Mother (out and back) to the West Leg hook-up, up West Leg and then Boyscout. I'll come back Down Boyscout for a little Caldera to inner Caldera, go down Girlscout to the bathrooms, think about doing the Lake View Loops but cut across IMBA and go down POW. I've really enjoyed riding out there lately :thumbsup:

Matt
I am totally lost. I though you could only park by the horse stables? Or was i not at the Cowboy trails? I am new to the area. I rode on trail called To the Top, the outer loop, and to the moon. I think those were the names.
 

·
Lone Wolf McQuade
Joined
·
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
stubs179 said:
I am totally lost. I though you could only park by the horse stables? Or was i not at the Cowboy trails? I am new to the area. I rode on trail called To the Top, the outer loop, and to the moon. I think those were the names.
Sorry about the mix up...I'm hopped up on Marco's Pizza and Fat Tire...yummy!
Slacker rides the Cowboy Trails a ton, I'm sure he can tell you the name of every twist and turn :thumbsup:
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top