Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have one of these they want to sell? I just picked up a NOS Bontrager Race and I'd like to put on a nice suspension fork. Not so excited about a Judy - so it looks like either a SID or a rigid fork.
Anybody?

·
Dual Squishy...
650 Posts
I have a Marzocchi Z4 w/ a 1" steerer that needs a new home...

PM me if interested...

·
Registered
169 Posts
I can build you a Judy with Total Air or White Bro's cartridge, even factory Judy internals. I have a few sets of new bushings & seals collecting dust, lowers with and w/o disc tabs, even long castings with canti-hangers! Also have a 1'' Bonty Mag 21 crown and MAG 21 lowers to make a fork. Anything to trade? -John Y.

Attachments

·
Registered
311 Posts
JJY said:
I can build you a Judy with Total Air or White Bro's cartridge, even factory Judy internals. I have a few sets of new bushings & seals collecting dust, lowers with and w/o disc tabs, even long castings with canti-hangers! Also have a 1'' Bonty Mag 21 crown and MAG 21 lowers to make a fork. Anything to trade? -John Y.
OT:
is that a '98 judy sl with black box carbon uppers i see? nice build. what's inside?

·
information leafblower
244 Posts
I highly recommend you try rigid, i have a 98 sid i use from time to time on my racelite, but i find the handling and control is infinitely better with a rigid fork - i got walt at waltworks to put me something together to reflect the length of a sagged 63mm judy/with bontrager offset. i totally rate it.

Attachments

·
information leafblower
244 Posts
i put a disk on it as my 1998 SID came stock with an iso disk mount, so I just ended up moving to a disk front/vbrake rear setup. no particular "reason"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.