Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

1 day in Sedona or Flagstaff?
At the end of may, my girlfriend and I will be travelling through that area with a day to spare. Which destination would be best for average bikers that are into 'wheels on the ground' mountainbiking?
Also, any good places to stay in any of these towns that are bike(r) friendly and not too expensive. Oh, and we will also need to rent bikes...

I also read about trail closures in Flagstaff? Big deal? I'm in Europe and it's all hard to figure this out with no local knowledge.

Thank you.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Personally I think the riding in Sedona is a better choice as an out of towner since the landscape and trails are so unique. Only problem is that end of May is going to be getting pretty warm unless you don't mind riding at the crack of dawn.

·
No Clue Crew
7,632 Posts
I would always say Flag. But with the closures preventing access to the best trails, Sedona is really your only choice. Although Prescott is neat, cooler and overall easier riding.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.