Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
7MGTE
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well fig. I would post this for your DH/FR enjoyment. Kind of an x-post form the nm boards if you want to read more on this location.

All I know is when the God Father (the GF is the dude ripping it BTW) is in town you better not stay home that day! :thumbsup:

Enjoy

Outakes from R. Strang on Vimeo.

Thanks Larry and Rich for a killer day!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Lambdamaster said:
"the Godfather" huh??
a bit much maybe??
Not really. The guy is over 50 and still ripping it better then most of the young kids out there. And for the most part he is the cornerstone of the New Mexico Freeride Scene. Without Rich places like Pajarito, our ski area, would have a lot fewer trails, Angel Fire would be missing a few, and places like the "Trash Pit" wouldn't exist. And besides you just don't argue with Bender. ;)

Here is a vid of Pajarito for two years ago. I posted a video for "The Trash Pit" here: http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=584098

Last Lift Day from R. Strang on Vimeo.

·
7MGTE
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It is not cheap

08nwsula said:
what kind of camera we being used?
csermonet said:
i also would like to know what camera was used, looks great
From the man himself, "SONY Z5 - the slow mo is an overcrank feature for a specified time (6sec) that then shoots at 240 frame/sec, normallt it shoots at 60frames/sec."

·
7MGTE
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
atenciole said:
Without Rich places like Pajarito, our ski area, would have a lot fewer trails, Angel Fire would be missing a few, and places like the "Trash Pit" wouldn't exist. And besides you just don't argue with Bender. ;)
In case they are too lazy to click the link. One more vid for you all :thumbsup:

The Trash Pit from R. Strang on Vimeo.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.