Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My budget is $1,000. Where can I buy a medium sized 2005+ Iron Horse Hollowpoint MKIII bike for that price or less? The seller can keep the front brake if that helps..hell I'd be willing to exchange for heavier/cheaper components with the seller if that keeps price down. Please let me know, I'd really like to experience this bike, but $1,000 is my absolute maximum budget :madman: .

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
dejacky said:
My budget is $1,000. Where can I buy a medium sized 2005+ Iron Horse Hollowpoint MKIII bike for that price or less? The seller can keep the front brake if that helps..hell I'd be willing to exchange for heavier/cheaper components with the seller if that keeps price down. Please let me know, I'd really like to experience this bike, but $1,000 is my absolute maximum budget :madman: .
rscycles coupon coming in a few weeks
Performance look for a 10-20%% off and join team performance for another 10% off

though don't hold your breath for sub $1k for a new one. Maybe a used on even then that is still pushing it.

·
Registered
4,574 Posts
dejacky said:
I say it's gonna be difficult. Soon I'll be selling my large 2005 MKIII Team frame with Thomson post, integrated headset, SRAM front D and seatcollar, and I won't take less than $600, so to get a complete bike for $1000 will be tough. Not impossible, but tough.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.