Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Thunder Chunky
1,752 Posts
sweet...the new yeti prototypes were at sol vista a couple of weekends ago...didnt take any pics tho as there are a bunch out there already lol

·
Living Ghetto Fabulous!
3,748 Posts
Funny how I've finally got used to the look of the Demo's and SX trails... Now I have to digest these designs. :skep:

Saying that though, I just put a deposit on what most people have agreed is an ugly bike as well. (Rocky Flatline.) So who am I to judge. All bikes will be hydroformed in a few years anyway. :rolleyes:

If that really is the new SX trail, (red bike) Uggghhh.

Attachments

·
underestimate me
50 Posts
SXT looks like crap.
I'll be miss of strait lines of current SX Trail.

·
Equal opportunity meanie
2,781 Posts
There goes the industrial designer at Specialized doing the frame aesthetics after huffing paint again....

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
all it matters it really how it rides, it looks a bit like the current demo and i like the way the current demo looks although i dont know about this yet, ill have to wait to see better pics, for now that pic doesnt make me regret buying an 08 model, its a good looking bike and the epitome of the current design with its redesigned chainstays, i just want to say one thing to specialized though, STOP MAKING SHINY BRIGHT RED BIKES!!!!!!

·
i drink shower water
1,189 Posts
i guess atleast now specialized can justify raising prices 20% for 09.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Raptordude said:
Looks like a Big Hit grom.
I was thinking the same thing, maybe they are making a big hit grom style big hit for adults.

the rear shock doesn't look like anything special.. which leads me to believe the frame probably isn't anything special.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts