Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
2,799 Posts
7HVN said:
Anybody running a White Bros F135 with the DW Sultan?

Is the Reba 120 TA a better option?
That's a great question..Can't wait to hear what the boys say to this one..I had a WB135 on my 98 Sultan and switched it out to a 09 Reba 120 and I just LOVE the Reba....But that's me and an 08 Sultan not 09 so what WTF do I know..CF...

·
Keep on Rockin...
6,473 Posts
Probably Reba...

I've put a lot of hard miles on Reba's and a Pike with zero problems and very good performance.

My WB Fluid 110 has given me just a bit too much trouble.

The Reba 120 TA is the way I'd recommend.

·
Expert Crasher
6,359 Posts
Are you leaning more towards an AM build or XC build? XC - go Reba, AM, go WB.

I picked up a WB Fluid 110 this summer as a temporary solution until the 09 Reba U-turn came out. The Fluid 110 w/ TA has been great - I have no need for the Reba, the Fluid's been stellar.

I don't think you could go wrong with either fork, just pick the one that's more oriented towards your build/riding style.

·
Az HS Cycling League
325 Posts
I have...

an '09 Reba on mine now. It feels really nice, well balanced and improved stiffness. I started with a WB F135 on my '07 and had great success with it. I didn't experience any performance issues that some have.

I agree that the WB would be more "all mountain" and the Reba is a little less so. That being said the Reba works great and am very happy with it now. Makes the bike handle great with plenty of suspension in the rough.

It just depends on what you want or like.

·
Registered
11,783 Posts
Another option..

7HVN said:
Anybody running a White Bros F135 with the DW Sultan?

Is the Reba 120 TA a better option?
Is to buy the WB and reduce the travel if its too much. I think it the 135 travel can be reduced to 120mm. But you wont have the u-turn option.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.