Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
IPAs make me wanna puke.
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did a quick (albeit cursory) search here to see if there is any news about the release time frame for the DW RFX and didn't get any serach results. Anyone know the latest?

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
It will be released in 2010, will be covered in 3m tape, and will have zirc pivots for WD40 flushing.

Most likely a DW-link. Maybe.

We will let DT know when we get the rest of the details sorted out. Stay tuned!

·
IPAs make me wanna puke.
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah...Homer Humor...singularly funny to a select few. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
now THATS humor

FM said:
It will be released in 2010, will be covered in 3m tape, and will have zirc pivots for WD40 flushing.

LOL

·
Amphibious Technologies
3,472 Posts
SVSocrates said:
c'mon, you gotta admit that was kinda funny. It also had release year info. No 2009 but most likely be a 2010 model

·
~~~~~~~~
5,923 Posts
SVSocrates said:
actually this might be the first time that FM's humor was not singularly funny to a select few :p. that was also supposed to have been funny.

Anyway, there's been massive amounts of 09 RFX discussion, FM nailed it with his summary. Sorry a search didn't help, but it's a fairly current topic that's been covered, scroll down a bit.

·
Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
12,942 Posts
thats where yer wrong fm. the new rfx will have a piggyback resi that shoots wd40 into the pivots auto style.

svs: the last word was it and the dhr have been backed up to 2010. best to get it right than get it out. it will also get a new 3 letter moniker and a new headbadge to match. unfortunately, neither will help ya in a mtbr search.

Attachments

·
Yay! Bikes !
1,761 Posts
FM said:

:drumroll:

·
Outcast
8,589 Posts
FM said:

I hear that DT is going to give up trying to meet all our demands, and just pump out a few thousand horst-link versions, and not tell TE about it.

·
IPAs make me wanna puke.
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Okay, I'll give it a "kinda" funny rating. What is even more funny though is if I were to count the total number of words in all the posts in this thread, and compare that with the number of actual words that contribute useful information, I suspect we'd be talking about something approaching ~1%. :D

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
paarty like it's 2010

cactuscorn said:
it will also get a new 3 letter moniker and a new headbadge to match.
DT should call it the Turner AFT.

That may or may not be singularly funny, depending on whether you find acronyms funny.

·
Bite Me.
4,531 Posts
SVSocrates said:
if I were to count the total number of words in all the posts in this thread, and compare that with the number of actual words that contribute useful information, I suspect we'd be talking about something approaching ~1%. :D
You seem to be under the misapprehension that: A) useful information can be obtained here; and, 2) we use actual words. Most of us use words that haven't even been inventerized yet, and the rest of us are high on drugs - Trail Advent is in both categories

·
IPAs make me wanna puke.
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I like to visit every month and investigate whether any MENSA members have taken up residence in this little corner of cyberspace. Oh well, there's always next month...;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts