Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I currently ride a Wahoo Disc, but my local bike shop has a Roscoe 3 for about $2k. Its a sweet looking bike and I am very tempted to pull the trigger. I know all fisher bikes now are 29er, but im only 5'5" and dont really think Ill benefit too much from a 29er. Anyway, just wondering if you all thought this was too good of a deal to pass up?

Thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
just bought one myself, thought it was an 2010 but now i'm curious about the year. the one i bought is white and i think the 2010's are grey and blue but either way i'm still pumped! I payed 2300 with a couple sets of pedals clipless and platform took the tubes out and installed the tubeless kit. Can't find a negative review on these bikes anywhere and with the componants I think you can't go wrong. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
FisherCaliber said:
2009 Roscoe III is all white.
Yeah it's the all white one from 09. I think it has upgraded handle bars and pedals. It's a sick lookin bike. All the reviews I've read are really good and it seems like its a solid all around bike for all types of biking. I just need to sell my Wahoo. any buyers??????

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Did you buy it??? Do they have any more and in what sizes as this IS the bike (Roscoe) my son wants for his 16th b-day

SMOKING good deal at 2K...even at $2,500 for a 3 never mind a 2. Very little difference between the 2009 and 2010 Roscoe's except color so it's just a #. Just awesome component specs on the 3 but even the 1 is pretty dam good (and enough for my son really)

FWIW I can get a new Roscoe 1 locally for $1,999. I'd be doing back flips and "almost" feel guilty if I could get the 3 for close to that.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Unfortunately I decided not to buy the bike. He wants $2500 for it, which is a smokin deal, but I have a wedding in Sept and I cant justify spending that much right now for a bike. Plus I had shoulder surgery a few months back and I still cant ride. I don't mind road biking now, but I want to give a few more months till i get back on the trails.

I was hoping he would come down a few more hundred, and I could get $400 for my Wahoo so It would really only be about 1600-1800, but they wouldn't go down any more.

It's the only one they have, no other sizes. I still really want that bike though!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.