Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
That looks awesome. Do you know anything about any other P series? The P1 for example.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Only what is shown on the web site. Looks like it's a early media/magazine test ride so the bikes may change once they are released. I really like the P2 color fade.

·
Registered
297 Posts
seems to be a marzocchi dj series

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
woahhh! That's awesome! Me like! Too bad that fork is destined to be absolute crap, but stick on a white argyle or gold label jump series, and whaddaya know?!?

I imagine you don't like it snaky, let's see, what are the colors of your bike again? Black, red, grey, black, black . . . :D

looks like spec'd is makin the cranks for that bike, like spec'd is doing for everything now.

·
Registered
66 Posts
dirtyharry said:
Too bad that fork is destined to be absolute crap
What? I find it hard to believe that you have ridden or tested any of the 08 Marzocchi DJs, so how would you know.....?:rolleyes:

Just because you may have ridden one doesn't mean you've ridden them all...

·
Registered
157 Posts
Bunsincunsin said:
What? I find it hard to believe that you have ridden or tested any of the 08 Marzocchi DJs, so how would you know.....?:rolleyes:

Just because you may have ridden one doesn't mean you've ridden them all...
It's a DJ3 (spring/elastomer) for the 08 session. Crap.

·
I post too much.
6,445 Posts
dirtyharry said:
woahhh! That's awesome! Me like! Too bad that fork is destined to be absolute crap, but stick on a white argyle or gold label jump series, and whaddaya know?!?

I imagine you don't like it snaky, let's see, what are the colors of your bike again? Black, red, grey, black, black . . . :D

looks like spec'd is makin the cranks for that bike, like spec'd is doing for everything now.
Orange red and white on the same bike don't quite tickle my fancy.

I like orange, I don't like the colours that were put with it.

·
Registered
58 Posts
HOLY EFF! that looks sick IMO. I'm about to get a 2006 within the week but now I'm wondering if I should wait for the 2008. 2006 is like $650 here... how much would I be looking at for a 2008 model?

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
From the three or so bikes I've tried with Dirt Jam forks, I've found the dampening is MUCH better than ones with Dj 3.5's. Odd how that was . . . But they were wayyy to soft, the Dirt Jams.

and, anyway, the 06 had a dirt jam.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
def. fork, and mebbe hubs, and prolly seat

oh, different crank too. The 08 crank looks pretty nice actually, compared to earlier cranks, like the Fuse crankset but made for a dif. BB with a bash guard. If it's the fuse crank, then its 3-piece cr-mo, so . . .

1 - 17 of 17 Posts