Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got mine about 2 weeks ago its my first high end mtb. I love it it has the best componets in its price range and its a very solid ride.Im so happy i went with a haro instead of giant or specialized. Haro bike people are my kinda people:thumbsup: I upgraded the brakes with hayes 10th anni. chrome hfx9 hydro brakes :) They were 80 on jensons so i couldnt resist :) i LOVE EM THEY DROPPED RIGHT ON TO THE R3 NO PROBLEMS AT ALL DIDNT NEED ANY THING BUT A ALLEN WENCH Sorry for caps :p Any way i would definitly recommend the R3 for any one wanting a great bike with out breaking the bank :) THANK YOU HARO.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im so stoked right now. Me and 5 friends are going riding tommorrow morning and i get to ride my baby, my R3. I been use to riding this 45lbs piece of junk before i switched to my R3 so now when i ride my R3 its so much lighter than what im use to i just blow by my friends and have to wait on them :) Even my friend who had been biking for 4 years including road bike racing i just blow him away now :) i have only been into mtb since march but with my r3 i feel like i got years worth of riding expierence i mean i just carve through my local single track trail. Man i love this bike so much tho i just cant stop talkin about it :) The only thing that isnt perfect for me is the tires they seem better are harder packed dirt than lose dirt/mud but they drip so well at high speed, and dont really slide on roots n rocks. Im just so overly impressed by this bike its unreal. In the future i plan on getting a xeon s I like those and they got awesome suspension setup and its a great all mountain bike from what every one tells me. But i wont worry about another bike for a couple of years. The thing that blows me away is this bike is considered xc, the frame n stuff seems more all mountain and it will take a bashing from what i have heard from other owners, But i love it cause it is light and ultra rugged. I have take 2-3 ft drop offs no problem plenty of logs and my trail has a long ladder bridge section that i have went one and fallin off of with no problems with the bike or me :) Ahhh im just so happy with this thing Its a amazing feeling when you buy something and its way better than you can ever of thought it was.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.