1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
not so super...
11,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
No, that's not phonetic
14,313 Posts
Plus a lot of parts in overseas markets cost more than their currency conversion into US$ would indicate.

·
not so super...
11,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Renegade said:
Do you prefer it to the creamsicle look you're gonna have when you get your SL back? :lol:
hardy har har!

It's dreamcycle to you mister. Plans are in the works for a pigment transformation - if it ever comes back :mad:

·
Registered
513 Posts
generally stuff costs the same in $ as £, for example, the TALAS RLC is about £599 GBP MSRP. England is just expensive.

·
Outcast
8,588 Posts
SSINGA said:
hardy har har!

It's dreamcycle to you mister. Plans are in the works for a pigment transformation - if it ever comes back :mad:
Dreamcycle huh? More like melted popsicle.:lol: What happened; I thought your fork was only 7 deep in the queue?
Here's your new color scheme:

·
not so super...
11,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Renegade said:
Dreamcycle huh? More like melted popsicle.:lol: What happened; I thought your fork was only 7 deep in the queue?
Here's your new color scheme:
That looks like a dead spongebob pop! Yes, I have kids!

·
Outcast
8,588 Posts
SSINGA said:
That looks like a dead spongebob pop! Yes, I have kids!
My condolences to your children. This is an adult website, and sometimes we discuss adult themes [but not like adults]. And sometimes we post graphic photo's, like spongebob pop snuff shots. :lol:

·
not so super...
11,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Renegade said:
shore-doo look like one. Adds material/weight though. Wonder why they took a "backward step" there?
Word was for easier and less $$ replacement of the stanchions if needed. Dirt jump forks are the same.

·
not so super...
11,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Renegade said:
That makes sense SSINGA.
Someone tell me; what's with this color?:
Not quite sure but I heard it called "Gay Renny Green" :p

1 - 20 of 48 Posts