Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
The same sort of.........

Internally they are both the same except the 06 had the TAS 130-150 on the ETA, this shouldn't affect the performance at all, so they are the same internally. Externally the 07 has the retro bolt style crown and stanchions, were the 06 had the cryofit crown and stanchions. It is a really nice fork, it sports only one coil spring on the ETA leg with the air assist on the RC2 leg, it is a very capable XC, all mountain and light freeriding fork. What else can I say.................. get one!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
you're in luck. greenfish has them for the cheapest i've found, at 399 which is a great price.

Pontius_Pirate said:
I'm in the market too. By the time I realized I wanted an 06 Z1 Light you couldn't find them anymore. Bonus if someone can compare the two.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Where?

jpk1080 said:
you're in luck. greenfish has them for the cheapest i've found, at 399 which is a great price.
The only Z1 that I can see on Greenfish for that price is the Z1 SL which is not the Z1 Light. The SL has the Doppio cart on the left leg where the Light has the ETA.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
my mistake, i guess i thought they were the same. anyways, get the 07' z.1 from cambria. its priced at 595, but they'll pricematch to ebikestop at 469, and beat it by another 5% so its a hell of a deal. just picked one along with a heckler.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.