Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
7 lbs +/-

I took delivery on a 2007 Trance frame last week and the digital bathroom scale weight was 7 lbs. so I guess things have not changed.

The gray/black color scheme is very nice in person.
REV

·
Registered
350 Posts
My 07' Trance 20" frame set weighed 7.5lbs on my digital scale. I built it all up to 26.5lbs. The spec list is in the Trance data base thread.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
07 Aluminum Trance? It's not unreasonable to assume a difference of maybe half a pound between the carbon and aluminum.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
just for reference sake, my 05 T1 Med. Frame is 7lbs exactly with rear dr. bracket and rear shock. I was able to build my T1 to 26.8. I love the trance line but they are PIGGIES! There are a lot of frames out there that weigh in the mid to low 5's for a medium, so my rig could easily be low 25lb bike with a different frame.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
22" trance advanced, complete XTR kit and pedals, 25lbs. It's OK. Not worthy enough to get a spot inside so I let it lay on the lawn outside, while my Intense bikes get their own racks in the garage. BAD DOG!!

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
'06 XL (22") Trance frameset (frame-only had v-brake bosses) w/ RP3, h-set cups installed, seatpost clamp, r-der. hanger weighs 7.6lb on Ultimate digital scale.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts