Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not been able to locate this number on Turners site (I know it has to be there) If some one can direct me to where that is at on the website or just tell me I will be happy. I

'm trying to figure out shifting problem. I think I may have too many spacers. I have two one on each side of the bottom bracket. It is external bearing.

Yes I am working on my bike on New years Eve.

·
Team Sanchez
4,369 Posts
Yep....like TA said 73mm. If your are talking about Shimano BB cups, you need one spacer on the drive side, and that is it. Now I got a party to get to. Happy Nude year! Merry XXXmas!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I put the spacer on the none drive side. It took care of the problem I had a great ride this morning. The problem I was having (and have been for sometime) was that I could either adjust the derailleur so it would shift from middle ring to small ring. Or I could adjusted it to shift into the big ring from the middle. The catch is that if I can’t have all three gears up front ie if the derailleur was adjusted so it would shift into the small ring from middle ring I was unable to shift into big ring and vice versa.

So the new question, does anybody see any problem with me running the spacer on the non drive side? Does anybody else have the spacer there instead of the drive side?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.