Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Expert Crasher
6,359 Posts
do you still have the rigid green fork? I pieced together my Flight this spring but could not find a green fork, I've got the 08 blue fork.

·
vegan cyclocross disco
282 Posts
I like the green and blue. looks cool. you should put a yellow king headset in it.

·
Expert Crasher
6,359 Posts
iamandy said:
I like the green and blue. looks cool. you should put a yellow king headset in it.
I already had a Pewter colored King so that went on. Orange brake levers, blue Selle saddle, green Salsa liplock, blue fork, green frame. That's what you get when you build with nothing but spare parts :thumbsup:

·
ol'guy who says hi &waves
2,546 Posts

·
Expert Crasher
6,359 Posts
Chair Breaker said:
I do have the green 07 fork that goes with your bike...you want to buy?
I am - sent you a PM.

To echo Fred - the 'approved solution' is to pay the $2 classified fee and then post the link. Keeps the boards from truly becoming a low-rent Ebay.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I know

I know what forum it belongs to. But I tried the classifieds and even paid my 2 bucks, but didn't get **** from it. Sorry for disrupting your day. But you still had the time to reply. Sorry I don't sit around and blog all day. Peace.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.