Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I AM PEDALING!
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What a GREAT day it was!

It was fun being the "greeter" at the entrance for the guy's, and getting to see how many friends I've made over the years from MTBing!:thumbsup:

I was there from 7am, to around 6:30pm, with Lacey comming down with coffee at 9, and staying the rest of the day also. Duty, and Pappi were also there for the whole day, helping out.

It's not very offten that you can go to a bike shop's parking lot sale and see the TOP FREERIDERS in the world, doing their thing in the alley behind the shop!:yikes:

Carter Holand
Kyle Straight
Cammon Zink
Cam McCaul
Taylor Sage
and some pretty sick BMX'ers
Corry the "Midget" doing backflips, and Elliot with the "nothings"! :crazy:

SICK!!

Sorry, I'm not sure how to post the pictures on here. :madman: :madman:
So here's a link to the pics;
https://fooriders.com/CS/photos/cm_gallery/category1016.aspx

Paul B.

Corey the Midget

Kyle Straight

Elliot

Corey

·
Registered
65 Posts
skate said:
Nooooo. Out of 365 days a year. This had the be the only weekend that I was broke.:sad: :sad: :sad:

Oh well. always next year...
...But they had free massage... :thumbsup:

still it cost me $120 but what a happy ending:D
(I will enjoy those wheels for a long time)

·
Action Sports Trader
389 Posts
You thought you had it hard

skate said:
Nooooo. Out of 365 days a year. This had the be the only weekend that I was broke.:sad: :sad: :sad:

Oh well. always next year...
Out of my 29 year in this world this had to be the weekend my wife went into labor ;) I'll make sure my wife coopertates next year.

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
Probably a dumb question, but interesting to know how The Path got all those guys - did was the Path able to get pro riders to come there for reg service? If so that rocks!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Most of those guys come in from time to time

mtnbkrdr98 said:
Probably a dumb question, but interesting to know how The Path got all those guys - did was the Path able to get pro riders to come there for reg service? If so that rocks!
They come by for a quick wheel build or other repair, or a part that the sponsors are not comming through on. They come to borrow tools. Sometimes they just come by at closing w/ some PBR to shoot the shi...

Not to be a name dropper or anything, but Timo had us fix his bike a while back too, and lots of Pros from other disciplins have been in over the years. We work on Jesme's bike all of the time.

Carter (local dj hero, pro rider and founder of Blackmarket bikes) arranged the box jump and jump session for us.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I picked up an 05 Stinky frame for $600. Now I'm obessed with building it up! It's all I can think about since last Sunday so far the tally:

Azonic Outlaws
Manitou Sherman Slider
Truvative Holzfeller cranks
Maxxis Tires
SRAM X9

So far that great deal is putting me in the poorhouse! Oh well it was a cool sale anyway...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.