Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is almost no info on these hubs on the IH site. All it says is Alloy Disk 32 h Anyone know what kind of hubs these are. Can the front be converted from the 9mm QR to a 20mm thru axle? I am planning to upgrade the fork and it will be a 20mm thru axle fork. I don't have $ right now to get the fork and get a new hub and have wheel rebuilt or get new wheels so I was wondering if there may be a conversion that I could use until its time to upgrade the wheels.

·
Registered
80 Posts
The ones on my comp weren't branded. I'm pretty sure they were sealed bearing. They seemed OK. Nothing special though. From my limited memory of them (I sold them quite quickly and got some Hopes :) ) I'd say them being convertable would be a long shot.

I doubt you'd be able to find a kit. A kit from another hub might be adaptable, but I'm definitely not going to guarantee it. I think you're probably better off just riding them whilst saving for a decent wheel set. The stock set was usable but very average.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.