Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Nothing here
757 Posts
1+1 said:
Unknownrash, thanks for the input. I've been seriously considering that setup. Did you notice it it slackens the HA out a little? Thanks
It does a little bit, but the bike just love to catch air and instills total confidence when you're doing it. I thought it made the bike feel more stable for bigger drops and obstacles. Going uphill isn't too bad, although I am use to slogging my heavy 6 Pack up. If I were to get another bike right at this moment the Slayer with the 66 up front would be it. Plush, plush,plush.....

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Oh, Slayer!

Unknownrash said:
It does a little bit, but the bike just love to catch air and instills total confidence when you're doing it. I thought it made the bike feel more stable for bigger drops and obstacles. Going uphill isn't too bad, although I am use to slogging my heavy 6 Pack up. If I were to get another bike right at this moment the Slayer with the 66 up front would be it. Plush, plush,plush.....
I underestand now, slayer-my cousin, I see, that makes sense, what ever. More travel, guess. In two weeks you'll be saying that the slayer is like an xc bike

I wonder when you are going to get a downhill bike to ride it around the block or on 96th street.

The RMX is on closeout at Jenson, why would you want that instead? With a 9"E2E shock it looks Polush...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.