Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have tried this combo? Is there any clearance issue between the top crown and the downtube as expereinced on other bikes?

I'm asking 'coz I'm planning to put one of this fork on my medium Heckler...some pictures would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

·
never ender
1,314 Posts
I can't imagine there would be any clearance issues...people have been running Fox forks on Hecklers since the current model Heckler came out, and the control knobs on the 07s don't look all that different.

·
Ultimate Poseur
398 Posts
I have an "'02" Heckler size medium and I run the 4mm Ventana/King crown so the RLC controls don't contact the downtube. I would imagine that the control height on the Fox hasn't changed...someone that is riding the current Heckler front triangle will have to comment whether the controls clear.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
silentkiller said:
i have it on my new heckler setup. just got the ride today, no problems at all, will post a pic soon. go ahead with the fork ;)
Thanks for that...I can now confirmed my order then...Cheers:thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.