Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of a place/when the 2007 trek and fisher models are coming out? We got a supercal and an xcal in our shop in MI, and I'm just curious if anyone knows anything else.
Thanx

~Shorty~

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
got any piccies of those 2 bikes?

not read anything about the 07 announcements. Really interested in the Hi-Fi though.
No pics, sorry. Haven't gotten a chance. Not a big fan of the Supercal's paintjob, and the xcal is still in the box as of yesterday. I'm pretty sure that the xcal is 07, but i'm not too sure yet. I know the super cal is though. Only thing I'm not sure of is if it really is a supercal or not, I'll check when i go in today.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Custom Fork Offsets...

donboyfisher said:
got any piccies of those 2 bikes?

not read anything about the 07 announcements. Really interested in the Hi-Fi though.
Hrm. Are you willing to buy only 3-4 fork models from only Manitou and only thru Trek? I can't see the Hi-Fi being a really hot seller because people want to be able to switch to different forks. Maybe it'll make manufacturers make forks with different offsets now? Tho it would still take awhile before there was a reasonable amount of choices - ask the early 29er folks.

That's the real downside to the Hi-Fi IMHO.

-don

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Alright, so I went to work today and I found that we have two Supercalibers, An X-Caliber, and 1 or 2 Procalibers, all 2007 model. We also carry the 07 model of the 3700, 3900, and the 4300 or 4500, not sure which one though.

If anyone lives in southeast Michigan, the store is American Cycle and Fitness in Royal Oak, MI. Woodward just north of 12 mile

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
07 super / pro calibers

Are these the same spec as what's on the Fisher site? I'm about ready to pull the trigger on either a supercal29 or a procal, and I'm assuming that only '07s will be around. Fisher shows zero stock for the 06's.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.