Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Cuánto pesa?
7,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A couple more weeks and the New Alpines will be finding there owners :thumbsup: Sale ends SOON :madman:

07' ALP 450 Pre-Launch Special: $369

07' ALP 550 Pre-Launch Special: $469

07' ALP 650 Pre-Launch Special: $569

Who Got What ?​

Attachments

·
spinout
131 Posts
I have a 550 on the way and my gf has a 450 in the mail (soon) as well. We're still in the market for a bike rack...we're still waiting on that check, Jake. =)

·
Cuánto pesa?
7,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bertlesby said:
I have a 550 on the way and my gf has a 450 in the mail (soon) as well. We're still in the market for a bike rack...we're still waiting on that check, Jake. =)
You didn't get the check yet :madman: ...Are you sure Lady bertlesby not playing some sort of reindeer game :lol:

Jake :ihih:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Well we have a 450 owner and a 550 owner so I guess for the sake of numerical order I'll say I have a 650 on the way and I'm stoked. Does anyone know how long after the first shipping day they should be getting here? As in, are they ALL shipping the 26th or whatever or is that just when they start shipping some.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Just waiting to pick mine up :) Estimated time is the 26th.. And of course that is the weekend my wife and I are going to Savannah.. I think she is conspiring against me :) Of course she did buy the 650 for me so then again maybe not.. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.