Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've read some very good reviews on these bikes and was wondering which to choose....decisions decision. Both are rated 5.0/5.0 and both are what I am looking for. Both are US made...I think?

Whicht do you think should be my final bike?

·
Registered
446 Posts
LOK said:
I've read some very good reviews on these bikes and was wondering which to choose....decisions decision. Both are rated 5.0/5.0 and both are what I am looking for. Both are US made...I think?

I have also heard good things about both of these bikes. The Blitz is on sale at adreneline bikes for $700.

Good Luck to you.

·
ride hard take risks
25,422 Posts
LOK said:
Booth are very good choices. I have been riding a Blitz for 1 year now & very pleased with it. I run mine in the 6in mode at all times as a all mountain bike. I did over build mine 39.65lbs so it could handle stuff like Northstar, Downieville + i wasnt to woried about the weight since im not a very good climber, it does climb very well for it's weight. My Blitz is the first review on MTBR, the fork is a Manitou FireFly, it's also the last review. Herb & Vivian of Versus are awsome people to deal with, it's nice to have real people to talk to about a product especially after the buy. They are at almost all locar races & events & look forward to seeing the owners of Versus bikes. As for the final bike, that was my plan also but the new Blitz looks very sweet :D

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts