Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
according to Fox the 06' talas 3 position travel adjustment is retrofittable to the 05.

The new Talas 3 position travel adjustment should be able to work on an 05' model but since the change is not yet in production I can't give you an estimate or a date on when this will be available. We are shooting for sometime around the new year but the date is still unclear. Just keep checking in with us to see when this will be available.

Still like to know how much $$$$ the change would cost..

·
Registered
420 Posts
jrm said:
according to Fox the 06' talas 3 position travel adjustment is retrofittable to the 05.

The new Talas 3 position travel adjustment should be able to work on an 05' model but since the change is not yet in production I can't give you an estimate or a date on when this will be available. We are shooting for sometime around the new year but the date is still unclear. Just keep checking in with us to see when this will be available.

Still like to know how much $$$$ the change would cost..
I have an 06 36 Talas, does this mean I get the upgrade for free! In all seriousness I have yet to have any problems with travel loss. Then again I only have a handfull of rides on them.

·
Registered
11,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
whats it mounted 2...

Fillmoe Slim said:
I have an 06 36 Talas, does this mean I get the upgrade for free! In all seriousness I have yet to have any problems with travel loss. Then again I only have a handfull of rides on them.
curious...

·
Registered
729 Posts
no retrofit for 36

Can't be rerofited to 36 like said before.

This is the travel adjust that will put Fox over the top. In the past a lot of people bought the Marzocchi's over the Fox's soldly cause of the ETA. Now this gives Fox an even playing field and in my opinion will blow Marzocchi out of the way.
Now if somebody is listening how about putting the talas 2 on the 36 vanilla.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.