Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...can anyone help me out with the frame weights for the different Enduros? they don't appear to be anywhere on the Spec website and I've done a web search to no avail...

I'm looking into getting an S-Works and a guy in my LBS weighed a large for me and it was about 8lb (with seatpost), I'd be interested to see how this compares to the SX though...

Any ideas?

;)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Did you ever find out these weights? I'd be interested in SX Trail vs. SWorks Enduro frame weights...

-Adam

Unbroken1 said:
...can anyone help me out with the frame weights for the different Enduros? they don't appear to be anywhere on the Spec website and I've done a web search to no avail...

I'm looking into getting an S-Works and a guy in my LBS weighed a large for me and it was about 8lb (with seatpost), I'd be interested to see how this compares to the SX though...

Any ideas?

;)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
...aside from yours, no replies to my thread, so no not really!!

Actually, after a bit of forum digging, I found a post claiming 8.73lb for the SX trail frame, however it wasn't clear whether it was an '05 or '06, or which size this refers to :confused:

However, if this is an accurate weight of an '06 SX of a similar size to the large S-Works I had weighed for me in the shop, 3/4 of a pound would seem a surprisingly small differential between the two.

Can anyone clarify further?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts