Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do you guys think about this bike? It's on sale for $1099 right now on rscycle is this a good bike. Anyone have this bike and what do ya think? Any negative comments?

·
ay Diablo!
612 Posts
z28steve said:
what do you guys think about this bike? It's on sale for $1099 right now on rscycle is this a good bike. Anyone have this bike and what do ya think? Any negative comments?
I just went and check it out at rscycles, it speced out quite nice for $1099. Rock shock Revelation, sram x7 compenents, hayes hydros, desent crank, and good wheels. Plus the color is sick! :eekster: It will sure get you noticed. Never riden the bike, but all i've heard is good reviews. I think the radium R shock might be over kill with it's platform damping, sense the dw-link supposable does need platform. Just might make the ride firm, but like I said I haven't rode it. My bro-in-law just got a Schwinn rocket Pro with the radium R, and it has a way firm stroke. Which I guess some people like, me I like a soft pillow carpet ride.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.