Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
EDR
10,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you are looking for an '06 Xen Jenson just pricematched my request for the matte black model at $79 from www.wheelworld.com. Wheelworld told me over the phone that they have the '05 models at that price, not the '06. Ebay has similar pricing for the '05's, not the '06's that I could find. Jenson didn't seem to care as they met the pricematch anyhow, even though it was listed as a 'closeout'...gotta love that, retail is $129. It's worth a look if you want a Xen...

thank you Jenson. You are NOT Beyondbikes, haha.

·
Don't Stop Spinnin'!
659 Posts
wow... thats a good deal. I paid alot more than that for my 06' Xen (camo/white/gray)
wish i would have waited... :madman:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Denied

eatdrinkride said:
If you are looking for an '06 Xen Jenson just pricematched my request for the matte black model at $79 from www.wheelworld.com. Wheelworld told me over the phone that they have the '05 models at that price, not the '06. Ebay has similar pricing for the '05's, not the '06's that I could find. Jenson didn't seem to care as they met the pricematch anyhow, even though it was listed as a 'closeout'...gotta love that, retail is $129. It's worth a look if you want a Xen...

thank you Jenson. You are NOT Beyondbikes, haha.
No bueno for me...

GIRO XEN '06
Matte Black/Camo Large

Req Price: $79.99
Approved: No

Decline Reason:
Sorry, but wheelworld does not offer the '06 Xen at this price.

·
Riding a Rig.
1,156 Posts
hmmm. No dice for me it seems.

·
EDR
10,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I guess we got lucky! Jenson states they don't match 'closeouts' or different model years. I guess a few pricematch requests was all they would tolerate, haha..

·
Registered
142 Posts
eatdrinkride said:
I guess we got lucky! Jenson states they don't match 'closeouts' or different model years. I guess a few pricematch requests was all they would tolerate, haha..
Ya lucky bastids! :D Does anyone happen to know what the difference is between the '05 and the '06 Xen? I may just get an '05 for $79...

·
EDR
10,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jutt77 said:
Ya lucky bastids! :D Does anyone happen to know what the difference is between the '05 and the '06 Xen? I may just get an '05 for $79...
I say go for it.....as far as I could tell the only difference is the color options for the '06.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts