Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Okay...

For starters, welcome to MTBR.

Second, I would like a bit more info on the buyer.

So your girlfriend wants to buy a bike, hey?

First off, what type of riding does she do? Trail? Pathway? XC? Downhill? Free Ride?

How much experience does she have?

How aggressive is she?

Has she test riden them? If not, have her ride them, see how they feel under her.

Fit is all. If she doesn't like how it feels, she won't ride it...

We can talk about differences in the bikes later...

Now just a little info for you. Don't rush things around here. People will see your post when they see it. They will be quite happy to help you out, just relax... Ride, have fun!
:D

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Th' Mule said:
For starters, welcome to MTBR.

Second, I would like a bit more info on the buyer.

So your girlfriend wants to buy a bike, hey?

Yes

First off, what type of riding does she do? Trail? Pathway? XC? Downhill? Free Ride?

Trail/Road (mostly trail)

How much experience does she have?

Only 6 months or so

How aggressive is she?

2-4 days ~2/3hours (more on weekends)

Has she test riden them? If not, have her ride them, see how they feel under her.

She liked the Rockhopper better as it was Lighter when we test rode them

Fit is all. If she doesn't like how it feels, she won't ride it...

We can talk about differences in the bikes later...

Now just a little info for you. Don't rush things around here. People will see your post when they see it. They will be quite happy to help you out, just relax... Ride, have fun!
:D
bump i answered under your questions!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Lee said:
bump i answered under your questions!
Well, if she likes the Rockhopper more... Looks like a Rockhopper for your Girlfriend.

When I ask how aggressive she is when she rides, I am asking if she is a real go-getter rider, really putting the bike through its paces, jumping off of drops (but not jumps), really tackling those trails with the rocks and tree roots kinda stuff.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.