Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Loser
5,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a line on an '05 Prophet MX (extra gusset and 12mm thru axle) frame with a Fox RP3 shock, XT front der and Cane Creek reducing headset. Its in good condition - I've tried searching through Ebay and the classifieds here on MTBR but can't figure out what this thing should be worth.

Also - if I built this up on the lighter side what should I expect it to weigh?

John

·
Loser
5,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Someone wants to sell it to me. I have a Rocky Mountain Switch as my main bike right now (35-36 lbs). I was thinking this would be a good, lighter weight replacement. His price point is a bit higher than that, but I was thinking of offering in that range.

Thanks,
John

·
Registered
234 Posts
Jisch said:
Someone wants to sell it to me. I have a Rocky Mountain Switch as my main bike right now (35-36 lbs). I was thinking this would be a good, lighter weight replacement. His price point is a bit higher than that, but I was thinking of offering in that range.
Hey if you end up not interested. PM me his info if it meets the requirements from my earlier post found here.... http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=426250 Because I may be interested:thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.