Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Deadhead
367 Posts
I saw that bike in Marquette MI a few weeks before the Monster Park event. The frame has the same main pivot around the BB as the Kona A; hence the ability to run it as a singlespeed. I'm pretty sure it's a 15" frame because it felt super small when I sat on it. It was reasonably light as well, maybe 32-33lb. Super cool bike.

·
Registered
78 Posts
gratefulbiker said:
I saw that bike in Marquette MI a few weeks before the Monster Park event. The frame has the same main pivot around the BB as the Kona A; hence the ability to run it as a singlespeed. I'm pretty sure it's a 15" frame because it felt super small when I sat on it. It was reasonably light as well, maybe 32-33lb. Super cool bike.
By the way ,is the Kona A the same frame the Dawg has ?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Acme54321 said:
I'm pretty sure that isn't a production bike. And the A frame is more a singlespeed Kikapu than a Dawg.
I'd say "The King" is more like the Kikapu ,but the "A" is quite different. But that's just my opinion. For what kind of riding would you suggest the "A" for ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.