Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have any of you recieved your 2005 Specialized catalog yet? I ordered mine almost as soon as it showed up on the website and it still hasnt come. i reordered one about a month ago and that hasnt come. your thoughts?

·
Registered
41 Posts
sgt_hedgehog said:
have any of you recieved your 2005 Specialized catalog yet? I ordered mine almost as soon as it showed up on the website and it still hasnt come. i reordered one about a month ago and that hasnt come. your thoughts?
im still waiting for mine. i cant seem to find the 05' Hardrock Sport specs. :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
It probably won't come for awhile since photos/specs of the higher end bikes haven't been released yet. I ordered mine the first day the link came up on Spec's website, but I'm not expecting it for a couple of months.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Still waitin' for mine!

sgt_hedgehog said:
I ordered mine a month or so ago and still haven't received it. However, my LBS does have one copy of the 2005 catalog. That's where I saw my '05 Rockhopper before I ordered it.

--StevenN

·
Uhhhhh...
2,894 Posts
trbogti said:
It probably won't come for awhile since photos/specs of the higher end bikes haven't been released yet. I ordered mine the first day the link came up on Spec's website, but I'm not expecting it for a couple of months.
I've seen and heard about all Specialized '05 stuff.

-TS

·
Registered
304 Posts
The catalog that's released now is mostly the lower-end stuff. I have seen the '05 Enduro, and it's gooooood :)

·
Registered
304 Posts
30x26 said:
something more? travel, rear shocks, forks.....
:D it's good.

Just seen pics of the frame so far...

·
Two wheels are best
1,135 Posts
bad_seed said:
Moot point, really. All the 05's are up on the S website.
That would be fine if the "wireless" portion of my router hadn't stopped working about a month ago! I need the printed catalog for the...um, Library! :)

·
dirty trail dog
601 Posts
I got one yesterday in the box with my waterbottle/cage order. Got the bike catalog and the equipment catalog. I guess I'm special. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts