Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
building up a new bullit.
Can get good deals on both forks.
Leaning towards the Super just because of the extra travel.

Anyone explain their experiences on the Z150?

Major weight difference between the two?

Later.....

·
Registered
18 Posts
I would go for the Super T. The geometry of a bullit with a 7 inch fork is awesome. But i also seriously considered a z150 for my bullit. I've heard that it's a bit more trail friendly that way --- i.e. steeper HA, ETA thingy for long climbs, etc.

I think that the Super T is a pound heavier, maybe a little less than that....can anyone correct me on this? I wouldn't care about the extra weight because for the extra inch and it being a DC, I think that i'd be worth it.

I've just gotten my super T on my bullit and i haven't taken it on the awesome trails yet, but i love it so far.

Either would be a good choice, but i would go for the Super t

·
Administrator
11,800 Posts
re: z150

freeriderB said:
building up a new bullit.
Can get good deals on both forks.
Leaning towards the Super just because of the extra travel.

Anyone explain their experiences on the Z150?

Major weight difference between the two?

Later.....
I have the z150sl on my bullit. The best fork I have yet used. Stiff and compliant and it can make all switchbacks and cool x-ups.

I makes the geometry a little more climbing friendly especially with the geometry shuttle in the rearward position. The ecc is real nice for pedalling up forest roads to trailheads too. See picture for setup:

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.