Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
one more time
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a situation on my hands... since i got my nomad my blur never gets ridden.

its a sad situation that is sits there waiting to be thrashed and only ever gets out on the trails when the nomad is in service or a mate drops by in singapore and wants to go riding with me!!

poor thing must have a serious complex by now - such a sweet bike deserves to be ridden more than a skanky crack whore...

anyway - ive been thinking about upgrading to a longer fork and some carbon bits to trick it up since it hasnt had any upgrades since i puchased it.

i know this sounds shallow but i figure if i stick a set of new forks and some other trick bits on it ill take her out and give her what she deserves more often!! the other alternative is to sell it and i really dont wanna do that cause its a prime rig!!

has anyone tried newer forks than 04 fox float rlc's (100mm)? I know the blur classic is only warranted for 100mm forks but its way out of warranty so I though I might try one of the new RS range with adjustable travel from 100 to 140 or something like that??

help me update this baby so she gets more action than a 50 year old hooker thats seen better days....

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.