Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You are bidding on a seldom used Marzocchi bomber Junior T triple clamp qr20 suspension Fork. I bought it basically new with damage to the sticker on one of the fork legs. I rode the bike around urban style off and on but I am getting too old to jump off of stuff and I live in a very flat part of Indiana so downhilling is out of the question. The fork is in great shape and the steer tube is 1-1/8" and 7" long. It has a direct connect stem that will fit standard or oversized bars.The suspension has many adjustments and uses low air preasure for the spring. The Travel is around 7" maybe a little more. The fork is disk compatible and has a 20mm front axle.

Happy Bidding!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Select a picture

FREE Counters and Services from Andale

Shipping, payment details and return policy
Shipping Cost Services Available Available to
US $15.00 Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service United States Only

Will ship to United States.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shipping insurance
Not offered

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.