1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Raymo853 said:
Who were the 2003 and 2004 SSWC winners? Why? I wasted a rainy afternoon making a SSWC entry on Wikipedia and could not find that info anyplace.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single_Speed_World_Championship
2003 was in Aussie right? That went to Clinton Jackson from New Zealand.
2004 was in Berlin? and I'm told a local won it ... Clinton Got second from what I'm told.

I'm still trying to understand how this whole SSWC works, so I may have it wrong ... is there only one SSWC?

·
Recovering couch patato
14,019 Posts
I think 2004 was a guy called Florian or something. National XC crack with a locked-in-place derailer, super tiny ratio, full cassette. Some rider, as starting around 15th I really made a serious effort to get near to the leading (stinkin') MX bike. Couldn't find him or Deejay before my fysical limitations became a factor.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Cloxxki said:
I think 2004 was a guy called Florian or something. National XC crack with a locked-in-place derailer, super tiny ratio, full cassette. Some rider, as starting around 15th I really made a serious effort to get near to the leading (stinkin') MX bike. Couldn't find him or Deejay before my fysical limitations became a factor.
The winners:
women: Linda Eckhart
men: Florian Eschenbach

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I found most of the info based on milk of ss first post. Still missing the last name of the 2003 female winner.

November 9th Castlemaine, Australia
* Female Winner - Linda from Southern California
* Male Winner - Clinton Jackson (NZ)

August 21st Berlin, Germany
* Female Winner - Linda Eckhart
* Male Winner - Florian Eschenbach

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.