Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning on doing the ssv for hscv cartridge swap on one side of my Jr.T. (after reading a thousand posts via the search function). Trouble is Norco (Eastern Canada's Marzocchi distributor) has only one 2002 cart from the super. Tech told my shop that it should fit and work no problem in the '03 Jr. T. These guys should know, right? I just wanted other opinions before I commit. BTW, the price for ONE 2002 HSCV cartridge: $300 CAN!!
You guys have it way better in the U.S. for parts and prices it seems.
Gabe

·
surf-ride-repeat
2,491 Posts
lambhead said:
I'm planning on doing the ssv for hscv cartridge swap on one side of my Jr.T. (after reading a thousand posts via the search function). Trouble is Norco (Eastern Canada's Marzocchi distributor) has only one 2002 cart from the super. Tech told my shop that it should fit and work no problem in the '03 Jr. T. These guys should know, right? I just wanted other opinions before I commit. BTW, the price for ONE 2002 HSCV cartridge: $300 CAN!!
You guys have it way better in the U.S. for parts and prices it seems.
Gabe
I beleive the stanchion size is 2mm diff..02's were 30, 03's were 32... I don't think it will work...myabe Brian Peterson will help us?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.